Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about Baylor Summer of Discovery for current students, incoming students and rising high school seniors. These FAQs will be updated as new information becomes available.
2. Will I need to pay the $500 enrollment deposit for incoming freshmen to take Summer of Discovery courses?
4. As an incoming freshman, is financial aid available for summer if you've already filed your FAFSA?
5. Will all classes be taught in both Summer 1 and 2 or will some only be offered for one of the sessions? If so, how do I know what session it will be offered in?
12. I wanted to take a specific class, but it looks like it is already filled. Will more seats open up?
14. As an incoming freshmen, will the Summer of Discovery GPA affect my Baylor GPA and academic scholarships?
17. I want to participate, but I'm uncertain if medical schools prefer in-person classes, especially in math and science?
18. As an incoming student or transfer student participating in Summer of Discovery, what Baylor services are available to me?